techNerdia: An Advanced Web Development Blog.
Who is techNerdia for?
- The do-it-yourself business owner that long ago evolved past sleeping.
- Online developers looking to unscrew something so they can finally get to sleep.
- Web Coders / Scripters (PHP, jQuery, etc), Mobile / Web Developers, Web Designers, Webmasters, Affiliates, Bloggers, Content Creators, Creative Minds and anyone willing to expand the mind!
- oh and…s s ǝ ɹ d p ɹ o ʍ lovers!
- Those with limited time; that want to the point & powerful information that can quickly and easily be consumed by the mind.
- And finally, owners of products, service sites and affiliate programs looking to learn the real underground secrets to monetizing your products, services and affiliate programs…. legally but the ethics committee is probably going to get upset.
What you wont find on techNerdia are those generalized (no real info) articles, that are really catchy titles, thus draw you in, to find out the article is the same old trash found all over the Internet. Topics like: 10 ways to grow your traffic, which typically ends up being a trash like, work hard, build your lists, blah blah blah…..those articles piss me off and you wont find them here!
Monitor blog updates by subscribing to techNerdia’s RSS Feed. Follow @tribalNerd on Twitter for blog updates, some RT’s and WordPress articles that catch my eye. And of course, circle techNerdia on Google Plus for fresh updates, tips and others goodies.
- tribalNerd on Google+: Circle Chris on G+ to learn more about the author and what I enjoy in life.
- techNerdia on Google+: Get blog updates, shared posts from others, and unique content that is only shared on Google Plus.
Stay Updated Plus Get Unique Content Created Only For My Subscribers!
Blog updates sent directly to your inbox and underground secrets & tips created uniquely for my subscribers.